Monday, May 21, 2018

Mitsuna Vinilo

I first happened upon Mitsuna Vinilo's work on Twitter, and I was immediately enthralled. Her drawings of sultry women glancing at the viewer through flowering, spider-like eyelashes procures a feeling of intrigue. Her figures are elegant and sophisticated but never censored, unbothered by their suggestive poses. They appear entirely comfortable at peace, and although they are often exposed, their facial expressions are complex and mysterious. I've scrolled through photo after photo trying to figure out what they're hiding with no avail. It's the surreptitious nature of her art that makes it so addictive.





Who are your favorite artists?

Masakane Yonekura
Kuni Fukai
Yasuomi Umetsu

How would you define creativity?

Even if I suck at it, I'm going to do what I love.




Who do you think is the most creative person alive?

It's difficult.




What work are you most proud of?

I like to draw the sensual and erotic. I like to express the fascinations of women.

Do you think your artistic style will change in the future?

No. I will never change my work.

What's the best reaction anyone has ever had to your work?

Nothing.

Photos via




5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. it's one of the best art in my eyes 🤩🤩🤩

      Delete
    2. It’s better than what you can do 😝😛

      Delete
  2. she captures beauty really well makes me inspired myself 🥰

    ReplyDelete