Friday, November 9, 2018

a new place for interviews...

Hello all,



Over the past few years I have mainly been using this blog as an almost online magazine. I've been able to conduct interviews with creatives who I admire immensely, and it's been great having the opportunity to talk to such talented people. It's crazy how much the blog has grown over the past year, and I'm so thankful for all the friends and connections I've made through this little space.

But I've really missed having a personal blog, and although I occasionally post other things, it began to feel really chaotic with all the interviews mixed in with fashion/lifestyle posts. So I decided to launch another blog, Hype Zine, for my interviews. I plan to do everything exactly the same as before, just in a different area so this blog looks a bit cleaner. Hype is all about celebrating the people that I find inspirational and just giving myself the all-too-rare opportunity to talk positively about people I fully support. You can read more about the mission statement on the About page.

Interviews that were previously published on here will stay here, and I still plan to post interviews on here from time to time that fit more with my personal career goals and interests-- just not as much. I already have several interviews posted: chef prodigy Flynn McGarry, artist/designer Adam J. Kurtz, fashion designer/artist Joe Corre... check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment